Sunday, December 8, 2013

They just installed SMART METERS in my area.

I just got informed a few days ago that the power company would be driving around and installing the new meters for the next few days and we are NOT TO stop or bother the workers or they will show back up with a cop...
Thats total crap...all I did was talk to a worker and his partner call it in and they had a cop here in a few minuets. He was cool though, but he had to stand there till they were done. 
He didnt even like the new meters....but he said IM ONLY DOING MY JOB. 
I asked what if you was TOLD to just shoot me...would you. He wouldnt answer, then I said even my BOSS is wrong on many things, we are all human, you need to relize when to think for your self though or you will do what ever you are told. He just looked at me for a while after that, I might of got through...who knows

SMART METERS SUCK

SMART METER TAKE OVER

Click the above videos and watch..CRAZY STUFF






No comments:

Post a Comment