Sunday, December 8, 2013

I HAVE ( 2 ) NEW CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE

I havent been on here in a while, I have been REAL busy. I set up a couple new YouTube channels:

TACTICAL_TR77_NIGHT_VISION_HUNTING 

I will be using NIGHT VISION at night hunting raccoons. IR lighting and IR cam mounted on scope. There will be some target practice and day hunting as well but more night hunting than anything. 
The TR77 is a Crosman Blackout Fury II. It shoots 1200 fps.
If you like hunting, air rifles or night vision...THIS IS THE CHANNEL FOR YOU..(take a peek)

WE_ARE_NOT_ALONE 

This channel is about weird, unexplained things going on in the world. Doesn't matter if you believe in FALLEN ANGLES, DEMONS or ALIENS it all revolves around SOMETHING that we cant explain. It is a very interesting channel for ODD INFO. Please take a look, you might like it....peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment