Sunday, November 30, 2014

I have been working on a few other projects.

I have started a HOME GROWN FOOD website...HOME GROWN FOOD Good stuff up in there.

I have started a WE ARE NOT ALONE website...WE ARE NOT ALONE  Freaky stuff up in there.

So whats up with this open border crap, that Obama wants to put into place. Does he not realize that will
flood this country with more mouths to feed and less jobs to pass around. I tired of even hearing about this
dictatorship we are living through in this great country. I dont even watch the news anymore, most of it is fake or just plan bullshit. Main stream news doesnt even talk about news. Fashion, who's famous or do you have the newest iphone....thats not news.

Dont pass up my YOUTUBE CHANNEL...B1u3Dr4g0n1  Im almost up to 12,000 subs. Take a look around and mite like it.

Take a sec. to look at my FORUM as well...THE ULTIMATE ANYTHING FORUM...140 members and growing. It is becoming a great community.

No comments:

Post a Comment