Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello all, thought I would let you in on a few things going on. I am a MOD in a forum now, it is called..: THE ULTIMATE ANYTHING FORUM...I have a button just for it at the top of this blog...click it. I wouldn't be cosponsoring it and a MOD if I didn't think it was important.

I have made a few changes to my web site, and I put a button at the top of the blog for that as well, please look around. I am doing all this to get the word out and pass on info. I am going to be honest, I am not doing this for money, even with the ads I have in here, I have made $1.42 in the last 4 months...lol  For real... I just like doing this in my spare time.

Feel free to post comments of ANYTHING here. Whats on your mind.

Here is a video of the NEW FORUM..it is way different now since I have made this video...it is a work in process but if you want to become a member at the ground level this is the place for you..it is only a few months old and new topics are added weekly. The ADMIN are still looking for a few good members to be MODS as well. Over 50+ members as of TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment